Thursday, April 06, 2006

9 weeks!


Meredith is 9 weeks old today and I don't want to jinx myself by writing this, but Meredith pretty much slept through the night last night....from 9 pm-ish to 6 am-ish!! She even went back down for a few more hours after I fed her at 6! I think that it may have been a fluke, so we'll see how tonight goes.
She was probably pretty worn out because I went by work yesterday to visit and she got passed around quite a bit. She really was awesome and only tried to cry a few times (thank goodness for pacifiers!). She also took the opportunity to have the worst diaper issue that she has ever had while I was at work. Thankfully, Aunt Allison was there to help me balance her on the bathroom counter to change her diaper and clothes(no changing stations at the office..imagine that!), although she made sure not to get too close to anything gross!
It was good to get back to the office, but I must say I had a pit in my stomach while I was driving up the driveway to the building. There are also a ton more people that were hired into our department while I've been gone, so I saw so many faces that I don't know, which is weird for me since I knew everyone when I left! Next week at this time I'll be driving home from my first day back....oh boy, say some prayers that I can hold it together!

No comments: