Friday, March 21, 2008

Observation...

Mom came over yesterday after school to have lunch and drop off an Easter goodie for Meredith. While she was there, she made a very interesting observation. Meredith was sitting in her Dora chair in front of the TV, hollering for me to turn on 'Dori', saying 'Mommy, Dori now'. Mom stopped and laughingly said, she reminds me a lot of your grandfather right now! It was so funny because my grandpa would sit in his chair in front of the TV and holler at my grandma saying 'Eh Ma' (he called my Grandma Ma or Mom and she often called him Dad). My Grandfather was a very stubborn, but very loveable old guy, which would be exactly how I would describe Meredith :) So, even though she was never able to meet him, she is living proof that the Pergler blood line is alive and well :)

No comments: