Monday, May 22, 2006

Rolling Over!

Well, it's official. Meredith rolled over this weekend :) I was getting pretty worried that she was going to do it at the babysitter's house and I was going to miss it, but she really did it on Sunday. First we had her on our bed and I think that I was helping her by pushing on the mattress and then we had her on the couch and it is nice and soft and she was rolling toward the middle, so I was kinda telling myself that she did it when I knew deep down that I was helping her to do it by putting her on such soft surfaces, but then last night I had her on the floor on a blanket and there she went! It was so cute because then she gets her face planted in the ground and has to figure out how to pick her head up. She is so funny when she is on her belly because she still wants to suck on her hands, but she hasn't figured out that her hands are what are holding her up, so as soon as she pulls a hand up to put it in her mouth, she kinda falls on her face!! She doesn't seem to care too much though. I think Chris and I freaked her out a little bit because we were so excited. She just had the funniest look on her face like she was surprised at herself :) I will have to get some pictures posted, just haven't gotten the camera hooked up to the computer lately. This weekend went way too fast.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your life will totally change now that she is rolling over! No more leaving her in one spot. Before you know it, she'll be all over the place! The fun has just begun!

Love ya!

Elizabeth