Friday, May 19, 2006

Goodnight Moon!

Wednesday night I read Meredith her first book, Goodnight Moon. I picked that one because it has a lot of bright pictures as well as some black and white and I've heard so many people rave about how their child loved it. I had her on my lap, so I couldn't really see her face, but Chris said that she was looking at the book...of course, not for long. I read it again last night and she was grabbing at the pages (it's one of those little board books). I probably should have been reading to her awhile ago, but this just seemed like the right time. I'm hoping to work it into her bedtime routine...since she still isn't really on a good routine!
My plan is to pack away her 0-3 month clothes this weekend, since she has absolutely no need for them anymore! It seems like such a milestone!

No comments: