Monday, November 22, 2010

Craving!

Ok, I think I have found my craving. Peppermint Oreos!! It could very well be that they are just so darn good and has nothing to do with being pregnant, but WOW they are good :) Honestly, I haven't had any major cravings- trying to be as good as I can since the whole weight gain thing needs to be as minimal as possible. I did indulge on the Halloween candy, so hope that doesn't show up too much on the scale at my appointment tomorrow! Not to mention that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner- Oh boy!

On another note- we got the first bin of baby clothes down from the attic this weekend. Right on top was the sweet little outfit Meredith wore home from the hospital. I remember buying the 3 month size because the newborn stuff seemed ridiculously small, but it was big on her even at 8lbs 5 oz. I suppose we will probably try to use the same outfit again this time. I just showed it to Meredith and she thought it was pretty amazing that she was ever that small- I have to agree :)

1 comment:

Jennie Fisher said...

I think Anna Beth is going to wear Mia Grace's outfit home too! Too fun! :)