Friday, April 11, 2008

Top Spot!

So, my friend Jessica passed on a quiz that determines the best place in the country to live based on how you answer the questions (findyourspot.com). Looks like I'm meant to live out West. Don't worry Mom, we aren't going anywhere!

Here's my list:
Las Cruces, New Mexico
El Paso, Texas
Jacksonville, Florida
Orlando, Florida
San Bernardino, California
Honolulu, Hawaii
Phoenix, Arizona
El Cajon, California
Norfolk, Virginia
Las Vegas, Nevada
Little Rock, Arkansas
Los Angeles, California
San Diego, California
Orange County, California
Charleston, South Carolina
Houston, Texas
Baltimore, Maryland
Charlotte, North Carolina
Long Beach, California
Valencia, California
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
West Palm Beach, Florida
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Augusta, Georgia
(I think saying I wanted to live near a large Spanish speaking population may have skewed it a bit!)

No comments: