Thursday, February 28, 2008

Now!

The latest to come out of my lovely child's mouth is 'Mommy, I wannit NOW' and I emphasize NOW. I am really not sure where this is coming from. I honestly don't think I ever say anything like this, but she is becoming a demanding little sucker. She gets all red in the face and just hollers at me. Seems like it's only me she yells at, but she is down right mean! I try to stay calm (and sometimes try not to laugh) and very firmly tell her that is not a nice way to talk to me. Then she looks at me as if to say, 'yeah, whatever'.
She has also decided to refuse pajamas at night. I grab a pair of pjs out of her drawer and she says 'I don't want it' and starts to kick and yell at me some more. So, I proceed to give her several choices, none of which she chooses. Now, if it was July I'd probably just let her sleep in her diaper, but it is like 20 degrees at night and that just won't fly. So, I end up wrestling with a screaming child to get something on her. So tonight I told Chris that he needed to get her dressed and she didn't fight him one lick. Man, I feel abused. Oh, and the toothbrushing breakthrough was just a fluke. We're back to screaming every night.
With her sentences becoming clearer every day, it is becoming even more clear that she is a pretty spoiled little girl....lordy, what's next.

No comments: