Tuesday, March 08, 2011

March 11th is the day!

Well, my Doctor's appointment today brought some big news...looks like we'll meet our baby girl on Friday, March 11th! The ultrasound estimated her to be at 9.5 lbs now and they really just don't want her to get much bigger. They gave me the option of a c-section, but I really don't want to go there unless I really need to. So, this will definitely be another pitocin baby! I'm praying that it goes much faster this time around, but I'll do whatever I have to do to get this baby girl here!!
I was really expecting to have another weekend and go in on Monday, but guess that isn't an option. I'm on my second load of baby clothes in the washer right now and I suppose I should pack a bag for the hospital...there is still SO much to do! The nursery is a disaster and the guest room is the 'junk room' as Meredith calls it since we have shoved everything in there while we get the other two rooms situated. Oh yeah, and we should decide on her name!
Meredith and I had a girl's night out at Red Robin while Chris saw a movie with his boys. Tomorrow night will be the real throw down night to get as much done as possible!

No comments: