Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fun weekend

A friend of ours is a PGA golfer and he and his wife had a big Christmas party downtown this weekend. They had a great band, great food, open bar and lots of fun friends. My mom and dad kept Meredith overnight, but we were home in bed by 12:30! Even a night out on the town isn't a late night anymore these days!

Mom took some pictures for us before we left. We don't have many pictures together lately, so I thought I'd post them even though I look like a beached whale. Chris also seemed to think our daughter was a sack of potatoes....




















My parents brought Meredith to church with them on Sunday and they were the greeters that morning. Apparently, Meredith was right there with them shaking everyone's hands and telling them that Mommy and Daddy went to a big party! Mom said that she'll have to help them next time they are greeters since she was such a hit!

No comments: