Friday, June 27, 2008

Ahhh

With my summer schedule, I was able to leave work today at 11:30 and went for a facial. I had a gift card from Skin Sense that Hillary had given me for graduation in December and I just got around to using it. I've never had a facial before and I must say that it was lovely (well, there was the extraction part that wasn't so lovely). My skin feels so nice and smooth and clean. The girl was very sweet and asked me if I exfoliate very often....um, nope. She politely recommended that I do that more often, which translates to 'girl, your skin looks terrible!'

I feel nice and refreshed and now it's time to pack for the beach. We leave tomorrow for a week at Hilton Head with the Simpson family (Chris' mom). I'll bring the computer and maybe I'll get to post some if they have wireless.


Thought I'd post this funny picture from a few weeks ago. Yes, the shirt says 'Warning. I am two.' If I remember correctly, she was living up to that phrase quite well at the time!

No comments: