Saturday, December 01, 2007

Fun stuff

I just wanted to post some of the things my funny little 22 month old has been doing lately..

- Meredith loves pizza, but it comes out as 'picca'. She can see it on tv and claps her hands and says 'picca' at the top of her lungs. I promise that we really don't order pizza every night, but here and there on a Friday night or for a football game we get it.
- Lately when she has a blast in the tub, but when I start letting the water out, she lays out on the bottom of the tub until there isn't any water left and she doesn't want to get out. She just lays there all wet on the bottom of the tub...I often have to drag her out.
- She totally ate edamane the other night! A friend of mine had mentioned she added it to mac n cheese, so I thought I'd give it a try since it is so good for you. She ate it up! Love it!
- She has been saying what sounds like 'mer' for awhile, but it comes out more like 'meyo' (can't think of the best phonetic spelling!), so thought it was just her little way of saying Meredith as in possesive...or bratty. Well, in talking with our babysitter, we figured out that she is saying 'mio', as in 'mine' in Spanish!! I guess at school they often say 'mio' (mine) and 'tuyo' (yours) and she has definitely picked up on it. Chris doesn't really believe it yet, but I think I'm sold that she is just being bratty in spanish!
- She's started paying more attention to tv lately and her favorite by far is Elmo. She can see him in a commercial or anything and she screams 'emo'. She actually sits through the majority of a show now, which totally amazes me! My favorite is the Wonder Pets on Nick. The little duck with the lisp is just the cutest ever!
Ok, just a few fun things :)

No comments: