Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Funny girl

We have had several successful teeth brushings this week. I have been trying for awhile, but Meredith just clamps those lips together and nothing is getting in. I decided to try to other night again with her pink toothbrush and Dora pink toothpaste and she actually did pretty well. Only on the bottom teeth though. It must feel funny when I brush the top teeth because she immediately turns away. Hopefully this will improve with time. Her bottom gums are so swollen that I'm sure we'll have more teeth to brush in no time.
On another note, still no milk from a cup. She might take a sip or two, but she pretty much still makes a face and wants nothing to do with it. We are at least completely on milk now, but only out of a bottle. Hopefully this will improve with time too.
She also loves taking my shoes off, attempting to put them back on and then immediately wanting to take them off again. She also loves playing with her own shoes and acting like she is putting them on. Of course she can't get them on, but I think it's funny that I have a little shoe lover already!

No comments: