Friday, February 02, 2007

My baby is 1!


Happy Birthday to my baby girl! It's so hard to believe that she has been around for a year already, but then again at the same time it's hard to believe that I've only known this amazing little girl for a year. I've been getting a bit emotional today thinking about my life now and my life before Meredith and how this year has been the best and most challenging year of my life! I was holding my tiny baby in my arms last year at this time with no clue about the road ahead of me and now she is walking and talking (kinda) and has turned into such a cool little girl with a huge personality and mommy & daddy have a years worth of parenting under our belts now too :) I'm certainly not wishing away this baby time, but I am just so excited and intrigued to see this little angel grow and develop into such an awesome girl!
I was able to work from home today so I got to spend the day with her. It's so funny how to her it is just another day, no big deal. I know that won't last for long, but it's almost refreshing right now :) We're having a party tomorrow, but I baked a cake for her to have later on her real birthday. Thought I'd post one of her Birth day pictures from a year ago!

No comments: