Thursday, December 02, 2010

25 weeks!

What have we been up to? We spent the weekend of Nov 12th in Tennessee. We both ended up taking the day off on Friday, so we'd have a little more time. We had a nice trip and Chris and I ended up getting a lot of shopping done in Knoxville & Pigeon Forge. Meredith got lots of time with her grandparents on the farm.
We had a nice low key Thanksgiving. Allison hosted this year since she has her own house this year and Mom's kitchen was still torn apart from their renovation (it is now basically done and looks awesome!). We didn't eat until late in the day, so the three of us just had a lazy day at home before heading to Allison's. We definitely had a smaller crowd this year since Hillary & Joey are gone, but it was still really nice and festive :)
I had another good doctor's appointment right before Thanksgiving and everything looks great! She even said my weight is 'perfect'! Never have I heard those words in my life! Next month I'll have the glucose test and they'll do another ultrasound, so maybe we'll get a better peak at our little pumpkin :) I'm 25 weeks already tomorrow!
Meredith has been sick this week. She has had a nasty croupy cough that came on faster than anything like it before. She's been in pretty good spirits, just sounds terrible. We kept her home for 2 days this week and sent her to school today. Night time is the hardest time because she is lying down, but I think she's improving and should be back to herself in no time. We have a busy weekend ahead of us, so I hope she's feeling better!

No comments: