Monday, September 21, 2009

That's my kid...

So, you know how you could always tell the kid who wet his pants at school because he had to wear pants that were a couple sizes too small from the front office (usually poly plaid)? I'm soooo afraid that is going to be my kid!
I walked into daycare today and there she is, wearing these tight blue sweatpants and I immediately knew. Now, I'm pretty with it when I pack her bag and am always sure she has at least an extra pair of everything. So I quickly thought in my head that I must have messed up and didn't pack her bag right, but NO, that actually meant that she didn't wet herself just once, but twice!! The worst part is that she had a great weekend and hasn't had any accidents in quite awhile. I know my daycare lady thought we had been putting her in pullups during the day over the weekend based on our conversation and I swear, she only wears them at night and has been waking up dry a lot lately too.
Ugh, I'm just done with this mess. Dear Lord, just throw me a bone here...PLEASE!!??

No comments: