Thursday, April 09, 2009

Florida Trip

So, I'm increasingly bad about updating this blog. I admit that Facebook seems to be using up my 'extra' computer time lately.
We had a nice trip to Florida to see my older sister and her family. Hillary, Allison, Meredith and I took a road trip and it was quite a success. The little girls played really well together and there was a pool at the house (my brother-in-law's parents house near Tampa) and we went to the beach one day and also went to this great wildlife/zoo type place to see the manatees and tons of other animals. It was really good to have girl time and Meredith did incredibly well beyond never wanting to sleep. Her earliest bedtime was 10:15 one night...yeah, it was great. We stopped through Savannah on the way home and got some yummy low country boil and walked along the river front. Other than some terrible stop and go (more stop than go) traffic on the way home, it went really well.























































No comments: